- Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Payments.
- Select Amazon Pay & Login with Amazon. You are taken to the configuration screen.
- Select store location from the Payment Region drop-down. This should also match the location of your Amazon Payment Merchant account.
- Enable/Disable – Enabled by default. Disable to turn off Amazon Pay or when testing.
- Select Configure/Register Now. This opens a new window and displays the Amazon Pay Merchant Registration screen.
We integrate the largest and most popular payment gateways around the world.
Download or clone the extension from Github.
- Sign in to your 2Checkout account.
- Navigate to Dashboard → Integrations → Webhooks & API Section
- Follow these steps to activate Redirect URL:
- In the Redirect URL section check “Enable return after sale“
- For Redirect URL section, set the Approved URL to your WooCommerce URL
- For Return method, select Header Redirect
- Click Update to save your settings.
- Make sure to enable the IPN webhook notification in your Merchant Control Panel.
- Log in to the 2Checkout Merchant Control Panel and navigate to Integrations → Webhooks & API
- Scroll down to the Notifications section and enable the IPN webhook
- Foor the Payment notification type field, select IPN or Email Text & IPN, and then click on the Configure IPN button.
- On the IPN settings page, click on the Add IPN URL button and input the IPN URL available in the configuration page in WooCommerce.
- Enable all triggers and response tags
Amazon Pay Account Setup
More information at:.